Saturday, November 13, 2010

Informal Assignment #6: Telekinetic Superheroine

                   Telekinetic powers…I would have never thought that one day I would possess these powers. As a child I knew I would be different from the others ever since I was involved in a freak accident in my home town. One day while I was playing in the woods with some friends, we found an old abandoned house to play in that was starting rot all over, making it very unstable. All of the sudden there was a small earthquake and the house started to collapse while we were inside. As we started to freakout large beams of wood began to fall all around us. While we were trying to get out, one of us got trapped and didn’t make it, and I was the unfortunate one to witness our friend getting crushed to death by a heavy wooden beam. If my friends hadn’t pointed it out I wouldn’t have noticed untill I got home that a large streak of my hair had turned white. It doesn’t surpise me now looking back because I was truly petrified at what I had witnessed and had gone through. Me being put into that state must have triggered my telekinetic abilies. At the time I didn’t know how or why it happened but it was like an invisable bubble kept the rest of us all together and kept the other pieces of the house from landing on us as we ran out. From that day forward, I noticed that when I was really upset or very angry, my powers would go haywire. I soon realized what was happening and started to learn to have more control over my powers along with testing the limits of them. I figured out that my telekinetic strength and skill are both of an extremely high level, capable of grasping very heavy objects, even as far away as in the Earth’s orbit, and manipulating hundreds of components in mid-air in complex patterns. My favorite part of having telekinetic powers is that I can lift myself and others, if I wanted to, giving myself the ability of levitation and flight. Finally the power that saved my life and my friends, so long ago, is that with my telekinesis I can create durable shields and later I found out that I can produce very strong energy blasts.

1 comment:

  1. 14 days experiment is excellent! Your conclusion was very insightful and reflected all the knowledge that you acquired throughout the 14 days of your experiment.
    30/30

    ReplyDelete