Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Scavenger Hunt

#2

#7

#9

#6

#3
#5

#14

#4
                                                                                                                                        
                I thought the scavenger hunt was a fun and interesting experience. If I had to do the scavenger hunt again I would look at the instructions more closely because I took the scavenger hunt too literally. I thought that we actually had to go and find everything, but in reality there were no specifications on how to get the pictures of the items. One thing that I would change about how we handled the scavenger hunt would be to slow down. I personally felt like we were rushing too much to try to find items. I think the scavenger hunt reveals who stands out most in the group and who just sits back for the ride. This shows who has more of a leadership characteristic and who is more of a follower.


2 comments:

  1. Your commentary on the Scavenger Hunt is good, but a bit too brief. It needed to do a more thorough job of discussing what the Scavenger Hunt reveals abut creativity.
    2/3 for the write-up.
    4/3 for the actual activity.
    Grand total for the assignment 6/6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am Yiying from Humi 1 class.
    What we are doing in the final week, Professor Berney offers a 10-point extra credit for us.
    So, can you do me a favor, please? it is easy, just reply me with your first name and the group project(the poster) that you work on.(Also tell me who you are in the pictures) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete